Things I hate about Fable 2

First let me say I love this game and I've been playing it a lot, its an awesome game, but its got some horrible horrible faults.

1) The Morality System
Don't get me wrong, I love the angle/demon forms and the fact you can make choices, but dear god the food thing is just plain stupid.

Eating tofu doesn't make you a good person, eating fish or meat doesn't make you a bad person. Humans are animals, we evolved as omnivores, we still are, eating meat is good for us, eat fruit and veg is good for us.

2) The Main Story
Ugg. The story is just plain bad. I could go on for days, but this guy has done it for me... 1,2,3,4 times even!

3) The Voice Actors
In theory this should be part of my bitching about the main storyline, but I'll give it its own section since its just plain horrible... not the acting or the actors, they are freaking awesome, but the way they were wasted... They had Ron Glass, Julia Sawalha, Zoƫ Wanamaker, and Stephen Frickin' Fry for the love of god and they wasted them!

Those guys are legends, and they wasted them on that tarpit of a plot! How many of those greats will never do another video game again because of the cesspit of the Fable 2 plot?

4) The money
I don't know how they could of done it better, but they definitely could of, the system for earning money while not playing from rent is just absurd considering its partly an online game, competing with a guy who's left his console on for a month while he was out of town and now has 30 million gold isn't fun.

5) Muscle != Fat
Ugg. If I want to be a great melee fighter I need to dump points in the melee tree... but even eating right if I put on a robe or a cloak I look like an extra from Supersize Me its just plain annoying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment