Logos: Fuck Off NOW!

Seriously I already paid for the game, take your corporate logo and powered by bullshit and shove it up your ass.

I detest games when every time I load them up for a bit of fun I've got between 20 and 40 seconds of bullshit logos I've already seen with no fucking skip button. You want to advertise to me about how good you are? Give me the fucking game for free otherwise a 2 second splash logo is enough, I already gave you my money.

Defence Grid, a really awesome game on the XBLA, is really bad at it, 3 logo screens each lasting 20 seconds before you get another loading screen lasting 20 seconds before you finally get to press start. It's a good game, I thanked you for making it by GIVING YOU MONEY so stop fucking annoying me.

I wouldn't mind it so much if it only did it the first time you loaded the game, you know like PC games have been doing for OH I DON'T KNOW 20 FUCKING YEARS but every time I load a game?

At the risk of loosing my nerd card, I really don't give a shit what company made the tech you're using to power the game I'm about to play, yes it looks pretty, it's fun to play, but fuck off with the damn logos all over my screen, Batman AA is pretty bad at this, but at least its all the logos at once not in sequence.

Oh and what's up with DVDs I PAID for doing the same thing? That stupid fucking anti-theft ad at the front? FUCK OFF I GAVE YOU MONEY for this movie slapping an unskippable bullshit ad on the front is akin to punching another guy in the nuts, just not cricket.

So in short, if I give you money FUCK OFF AND STOP PUTTING UNSKIPPABLE LOGOS AND ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY FACE.

Wow, I feel better now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment